What is Off-Page SEO?
Off-Page SEO is a process in which we come from traffic from outside on our website. We call it off-site SEO too. Whatever action you take out of your website under this process, its impact will be on the ranking of your website, which will affect your site’s ranking search engine result.
It is a long term process. It includes acquiring backlinks to your webpage from the authority sites, Social media and Social bookmarking. Off-page factors work in the background to improve ranking in the search engine result page.
Why is Off-Page SEO Important?
off-page SEO plays an important role in high ranking on any website. It gives a huge platform to the website under which websites link to high authority websites which are known as Link Building. It is considered one of the most effective ways to improve your ranking on Google search engines.
One thing to be sure of is to link to any site that should be distinguished and relevant for your site. Quality Link creation is a major part of off-site SEO which should not be forgotten, and quality links quality sites Come from.
Terms in Off-Page SEO
- Things we consider while creating backlinks from another website.
- DoFollow/NoFollow sites
- High authority sites
- High page authority(PA),Domain Authority(DA)
- Page Rank(PR)
- Quality content website
- Relevant to the website & business.
- Here we will discuss some off-page techniques
- Social media optimization
- Google business listing maps
- Blogging/Guest Blogging
- Blogging commenting
- Questioning answering sites
- Classified business directory sites
- Document sharing websites
- Video sharing sites
- Image sharing sites
- Article submission
- Directory submission
- Social bookmarking sites
- Forum Posting
- Press Release sites/Offline Press release
- RSS Feeds
If you Know About On-Page SEO than click on it