Web designing refers to the design of websites that are display on the internet. It usually refers to the user experience aspects of website development rather than software development. it is conceptualizing, planning, and building a collection of electronic files that determine the layout, colors, graphics, images, text styles, structure, and use of interactive features that deliver pages to your site visitors.
Elements of Web Designing
- Content:- Content and Design work together and it sends the message from the site to the people in a broader way. Take care of one thing, whatever your content should be relevant and useful to which the reader is not confuse and whoever He should also get it. The reader will spend more time on your site.
- Graphics:- Graphics can include logos, photos, infographics, clipart or icons, all of which enhance the web design. Graphics should help to guide the viewers’ focus to the important content on the page.
- Layout:- A visitor’s first impression of your website matters, particularly when it comes to the layout of the website. This is the way the graphics, ads, and text are arranged.
- Fonts:- We use many fonts to create a website. Most web browsers have many such fonts that can not be read, so we should only use the same fonts that all the web browsers can read.
- Colour:- Unarguably one of the most important aspects of any design is its colors. designers create the style of a site, as well as the movement it makes, the emotion it creates, and its purpose based largely upon the color choices they make. Colors are powerful tools and an important thing all designers should understand when creating websites.